Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BITTE NICHT MEHR ANMELDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hier gehts zum neuen Forum!

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 17 Antworten
und wurde 1.225 mal aufgerufen
 P.Roach - Tour /Live
Seiten 1 | 2
LoveHateTragedy Offline

War schon mal auf nem P.Roach Konzert!!

05.10.2004 16:50
Hamburg Review! Antworten

Ok das ist jetzt in english weil ich es auch für das broken h board geschrieben hab.

Wow this was a really awesome night! Ok but let me start at the beginning.
We arrived at the venue around 5 pm and waited a bit in front of it. I searched for Richard because he was supposed to help me with filming and so on. So I met him and he told me to wait in front of the backstage entrance with some other TEEMers. This was cool because we got to chat a bit about PR and Teem till the M&G started around 7. We went into the venue and waited in front of the stage. There was no sound check but still a meet & greet. The boys were very happy to see us. I got my pic with jerry signed and also the limited last resort single. They saw my shirt and Coby was like wow nice shirt. Me: Ya thx did it by myself last night. It has the album cover on it and the writing Papa Roach in the new letter design. Hehe and also Dave saw it again and said wow. :D Wohoo. I chatted a bit with Jerry and ask him about the new DVD. He knew not very much about. Just that they have a lot of material and they will try to bring it out sometime. Lol ok, and one more question was about “Viva la cucaracha”. Because I heard that in this way was called the CD with old tracks like of potatoes for Christmas. But again no clue…*lol* Then I got some pics with the guys and the m&g was over. Sounds like a short m&g but it was like 15 mins or so. The time ran this fast.

Then all the TEEMers had to go outside again just me was allowed to stay inside and got backstage with Richard to get the cam and the pass. The cam had to charge so he just gave me the passes (all access and media) and said I should come back after the first support act or during the second support band. Hmm ok so I got back and we waited in front of the backstage entrance till 8pm. My friends could not get into the venue over this entrance so they had to line up on the front. Damm. I waited in the venue and then we got a place in the upper front on a small desk to stand near it and chill till Papa Roach.

The first band Minus wasn’t this good to say it friendly…They tried to look like some old rockers and the singer remembered me of kid rock… uhm but they sounded bad. There was not really a melody in their songs or something other to connect to…hard to describe. I didn’t like them. They played around 30 mins and then I went backstage to take the cam.

Jerry sat in the production office and was starring at his laptop. *lol* he just said hi. :) The battery was full and Richard explained the cam to me. Was easy to handle but the cam was heavier than I expected….

I went back to the desk and watched the second band Chronic Future. They were better than Minus but the singer was too quiet. The crowd started to pogo and jump a bit. The guitars sounded good and they got the connection to the people a lot better. The singer even filmed something for his self. They played again around 30 mins and then finally it was Papa Roach time.

I went in front of the first row very close to stage. The bodyguards were messing around with me first but when they saw the passes and asked Richard again everything was fine.

The show kicked in at 11 pm. They started with Dead Cell and I began to film. The band was so much on fire and enjoyed every minute on stage. The crowd rocked like hell. I heard them singing nearly every song. In my eyes best new songs for the crowd were Scars, GAWN and Blood. On these songs they were as loud as on Last Resort. After, I think it was Blood, Coby grabbed my cam! *lol* he filmed the crowd and himself a bit. Than he gave it back and I was also on tape. Uuuh. I stayed some more songs on the front and then went upstairs to film from the second floor. My arm was nearly dead at this time. Thx god there was a railing where I could firm up my right arm. I filmed like 3 songs from up above and went down before the encore started which was BAAI and Blood Brothers as I already know….And for the right point the tape was full as I thought BUT the crowd screamed this loud “zugabe” (encore) that they came out again!!! And guess what they played! YES! Sex type thing! Daaammm and my tape were full! Lol so I just enjoyed seeing them not through the cam window. Omg I was really close. *lol* I just mentioned it at this time. This was the end of the show.
I was still in front of the first row…people wanted the set lists and as nice as I am I went on stage and took 3 of them. I gave 2 away to really happy fans and kept one.

Then I had to bring the cam back. So went backstage again and waited polite in front of the band room because no one was in the production office and I heard Richard talking in it. The band was really happy about the show. Just heard them talking in excitement about it. Suddenly jerry came out and I said that I just wanted to bring the cam back. He smiled at me and said sure and went in to look up for Richard. I gave him the cam and now also Coby and Tobin came out. They thanked me a lot and very appreciated my filming. I told them that I loved the 3. encore sex type thing and
Coby: aww really? Did you tape it?
Me: No, cuz the tape was already full.
He: ahaha great!*big grin*
Me: hu?
He: well I messed up the song.
*lol* he didn’t do this! I think it was really good performance!! He gave me a hug and said that they want to take a shower and so on.
So I went out with Richard and gave him the pass back (he had to keep the all access pass because he uses it for every show). But I could keep the media pass at least.
He hugged me too and then it was over. Woa…strange evening. So surreal…

Thx to Papa Roach, Richard and Mona who made this possible to me. :D

Set list:
Dead Cell
S.L.M.N.
M-80
Not Listening
Broken Home/ Cocaine
Coffin/ Blood
Done w/you
Bullet
Scars
Take me
Murder/ HIP HOP
Born w/ Nothing / Tyranny
Last resort
Angels & Insex
Blood Bros.
Sex Type Thing

danke fürs Lesen.

!!Place4MyHead!!

ToMMeK2K Offline

Kriegt von allen Mitgliedern ein Autogramm!

05.10.2004 17:02
#2 RE:Hamburg Review! Antworten

Dat war ja mal ne aufregende Nacht ^^

Hört sich echt spannend an, löl, du gurkst da überall im backstage bereich rum und lauschst zu wie proach über die show labern ^^
stell dir vor die hätten gelästert *g*

Auch wenn ich es so lese und es dann gleich doppelt so weh tut das ich nich aufs konzi kann, ich gönns jedem fan von herzen ;)
Damit mein ich richtige Fans ;) Papa Roach zu "höhren" ist was anderes als sie zu "leben" *löl*

Macht imemr wieder Spaß reviews zu lesen :)

------------------------------
------------------------------

sick Offline

Hat P.Roach gehört!

05.10.2004 17:12
#3 RE:Hamburg Review! Antworten

scheint ja ziemlich gerockt zu haben. hört sich alles echt toll und zeigt, das proach ja doch noch aufm boden geblieben sind.

ich versteh das set nicht so. haben die zwei songs ineinander gewoben oder was, da steht z.B. born with nothing/tyranny. was hatn das genau zu bedeuten? und das sie sex type thing gespielt haben, ist echt stark.

LoveHateTragedy Offline

05.10.2004 17:13
#4 RE:Hamburg Review! Antworten

Hehe ja war irgendwie sehr komisch. Die bodyguards haben mich erst etwas komisch angeguckt aber nachher wars dann ok. Die dumme vorband hat sich vielleicht laut eingesungen. und nachher hats doch nichts gebracht weil keiner ihn verstanden hat...

geläster? hmm nee ich glaub nicht. hab nur jerry sagen hören wie er in die augen von der einen tussi geguckt hat und die dann voll geschrien hat. lol Aber er fand das eher amüsant als komisch.

!!Place4MyHead!!

Jana Offline

Besitzt einen BS-Pass!!

05.10.2004 17:14
#5 RE:Hamburg Review! Antworten

ich kann nur sagen WOW!

"We're dancing in the ashes of everything Papa Roach was." Jacoby Shaddix
"It’s never too late to live your life, the time is now, it’s do or die"

LoveHateTragedy Offline

05.10.2004 17:15
#6 RE:Hamburg Review! Antworten

ja absolut! Die jungs sind so dermaßen auf dem Boden geblieben. Total fan nah und sehr nett.

ja die mit / sind zusammenhängende songs. Da haben nicht den ganzen song gespielt sondern nur einen Teil.

!!Place4MyHead!!

Nina Offline

05.10.2004 17:37
#7 RE:Hamburg Review! Antworten

oha
ich hoffe mal Jerry meint nicht ich +weg lach+ aber nööö hab ja net so laut gebrüllt +lach+
------------------------------------------------------------

Antje Offline

Kommt am Türsteher des BS-Bereiches vorbei!

05.10.2004 19:28
#8 RE:Hamburg Review! Antworten

Klingt ja echt nach nem gelungenen Abend für Dich. Freu mich für Dich Kann ja leider auch nicht zum Konzi. Naja was solls, dafür haben wir ja einen ausführlichen Bericht bekommen. Danke!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"What me does not kill makes me stronger"

jerryhorton84 Offline

Besitzt alle Alben!

06.10.2004 04:26
#9 RE:Hamburg Review! Antworten

Wow, congrats. The same unbelievabel shit happened to me this night :) I also have tons of photos.

Gonna tell you more tomorrrow ^^

Good night :)
Votet P Roach in die Rotation von MTV ! http://eemovement.com/CDA5240F87574D8387...C45F3C1B8A70996

LaRoach Offline

07.10.2004 19:18
#10 RE:Hamburg Review! Antworten

@Nina: ach warst du auch in der ersten reihe??? ich stand nämlich auch genau vor jerry und ich musste grad erstmal lachen! wer bist du denn also wie siehst du aus??? ich hab blonde haare, hatte netzarmstulpen an und hab fotografiert... vielleicht haben wir uns ja gesehen...wär ja möglich

Nina Offline

07.10.2004 19:25
#11 RE:Hamburg Review! Antworten

ja ich stand gaaaanz vorne am zaun gequetscht +lach+ aber stand genau vor Jacoby !! also genau in der mitte !!! das war der hammer!!! genau vor Jacoby +immer noch strahl und mega grins+

LaRoach Offline

08.10.2004 12:46
#12 RE:Hamburg Review! Antworten

oh jaaaaaaaaaaa.... ich hab immer noch geschwollene hüften. zwischenzeitlich dachte ich echt ich müsste kotzen!!! hatte die stange immer im magen. hab heute meine fotos abgeholt. sind eigentlich ganz gut geworden.besonders viele von Jerry und Coby. kein wunder- ich stand ja auch auffer linken seite. ich will wieder aufs konzert! das war soooooooooooooooooooooo hammer geil!!!
ich hoffe die kommen bald wieder...
Papa Roach rulez!!!!

LoveHateTragedy Offline

08.10.2004 12:49
#13 RE:Hamburg Review! Antworten

Sie kommen nächstes Jahr im Februar laut Jerry.. lol

Scann mal die Fotos ein.

!!Place4MyHead!!

Nina Offline

08.10.2004 13:49
#14 RE:Hamburg Review! Antworten

oh man wie geil wäre das wenn sie in februar wieder kommen!!!!
ohh man
darauf freue ich mich schon

Cindy_88 Offline

Kriegt von einem Mitglied ein persönliches Autogramm.

08.10.2004 13:59
#15 RE:Hamburg Review! Antworten

Das wäre echt super geil wenn se schon in Februar ´kommen wollen!!!

"I believe in humans, but in national states or did not determine religions among themselves fight each other!" Jacoby Shaddix

Seiten 1 | 2
 Sprung  
Hier gehts zur WOE-Topliste
Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Forum erstellen | ©Xobor.de
Datenschutz